Our efforts are currently focused in long term recovery in counties impacted by 2017 tornados and 2018 flooding. Your support is needed through financial and material donations and volunteer teams to assist with cleanup and rebuilding!
Volunteer for ERT
No current conference ERT need.
Volunteer for Recovery
Ongoing recovery efforts are happening across the conference. We need your help repairing damaged homes. Long-term recovery volunteers are needed in the following areas:
- Hattiesburg -UMCOR partnership with R3SM Long Term Recovery, contact Chris Adams to volunteer, email@example.com, 601.818.5899
- Greenville - UMCOR partnership with Delta Force Long Term Recovery, contact Terri Lane to volunteer, firstname.lastname@example.org, 662.379.3169
- Meridian - UMCOR partnership with Partners in Recovery of Lauderdale County, contact Fonda Rush to volunteer, email@example.com, 601.479.0515
- Durant - UMCOR partnership with Holmes Long Term Recovery, contact Mellie Jordan to volunteer, firstname.lastname@example.org, 662.736.6362
- Kilmichael - UMCOR partnership with Montgomery DREAM Long Term Recovery, contact Mellie Jordan to volunteer, email@example.com, 662.736.6362